Monday, October 27, 2008

It's Done

After much anxiety and false starts, I have made my DSLR purchase.  Even got a good deal on Amazon.  I was going back and forth between the Nikon D60 and the Sony A300.  In the end I got the Sony.  It seems like more bang for the buck.  It has live view, which Erin prefers, and a tilting screen.  Those are the only two major differences between the cameras other than price.  I got the Sony for the same price as the Nikon, plus it came with 2 lenses instead of one.

Pretty pumped about it.  Should arrive tomorrow.  I will try to get up to the Delaware water gap this week and take some shots of the foliage before it is all gone. 

Be prepared for more pictures on the blog.  

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Nice choice. That extra lens will be great. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it. We got our first SLR (Canon Rebel XT) in the Spring, and I haven't been able to put it down. It makes a very satisfying snap...