Monday, May 04, 2009

My Digital Life

Seems last the past few weeks have involved a lot of digital/computer work. Here is what I have been up to:

1. Grandma and Grandpa 50th Anniversary video. My mom and aunt dug up some old video that was originally shot on 8mm in order to make a video for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. This was a lot of fun to make. It is a bit long (11 mins), but if you grew up in Minnesota you will see a lot of familiar sights and landmarks.

Version 2 from Howard Spiess Jr on Vimeo.



2. Lip sync video and t-shirt. Erin is in charge of student council at school, and it is time for the annual lip sync. I helped the kids produce the promo video, as well as the t-shirt design. I was not the one who posted this one, so the audio is a bit off.

Here is the t-shirt:
RMS Lip Sync T-shirt design

Also, a lot of fun work done in class. Check out the designs section on Flickr for updates on that. Not much else to report, as this has been the bulk of my life since Hawaii.

No comments: